Today’s recipe is dedicated to all the coconut fans. This recipe is very known in Portugal. These little cakes are delicious and very easy to bake. The most laborious part of the recipe is to put the dough in the paper cups! These coconut cakes have the particularity of being even more delicious on the following days after baking them because they’re more creamy!
Check other recipes here!
Recipe: Cocunut cakes
- 200g of grated coconut
- 175g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 50g of margarine
- lemon zest q.s.
- Mix the coconut with the sugar;
- Add the eggs and mix well;
- Melt the margarine. Add and mix well;
- Add the lemon zest and knead well;
- Pour the dough into the paper cups and bake at 180ºC until they look a little toasty.
Leave me a comment if you liked this recipe and you would like to see more recipes here!
Follow me also on Instagram, here!