If you have a Facebook and/or Instagram account, you probably already saw many posts about the products from the range Pure Active from Garnier. When I saw the first video about the 3 in 1 masks, I was surprised by the results. That’s why I decided to try it. We know that on the internet we see many things that are not real and, besides that, the effects of these products can be different for each person. That’s why today I will give you my opinion about this mask.
The brand says that this product has three functions:
- Purifier: With Salicylic Acid, active that cleanses and purifies the skin, leaving it free of impurities.
- Exfoliating: Contains natural exfoliating particles to descale even the most rebellious black spots.
- Mask: Enriched with charcoal and blueberry extract, to neutralize the shine leaving the skin more comfortable and soft.
Even though this product has three functions, as I already use other products, I decided to use it only as a mask. This product has some strengths and weaknesses.
- Multifunctional products;
- Combats oiliness of the skin, which has been less oily;
- Removes black spots (opens pores and prevents the appearance of more);
- Good price-quality ratio;
- Lasts for a long time;
- Easy to apply.
- Since it is black, care must be taken when applying it to avoid soiling.
Overall, I was quite satisfied with this product. It fulfills what it promises (at least as far as its function as a mask) and the only small problem is that it is a very dirty product, but this negative point is easily solved with care during the application. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a solution to blackheads and oily skin.